Information Security Policy
The information security management system (BGYS) established in Sa-ba constitutes the infrastructure of corporate security via protection of strategic information, for the purpose of adaptation to the increasing work potential and conditions of competition.
The objective is to ensure business continuity at ISO/IEC 27001 standard, to minimise business losses, increase the yields of investment and business opportunities, and to protect information.
• Employees' compliance with defined instructions and rules is fundamental.
• Information security is under the responsibility of those who use, process and manage information.
• Each unit has the environment for tracking and directing information security and having it approved with the contribution of top management.
• Information infrastructure is made up of categories which must be protected, which are shared with commercial partners and those that cannot be accessed by rivals.
• The system has a foundation which does not allow security gaps that arise from the rapid advancement of information technologies..
• Possibilities like unpermitted access, unauthorised extermination or change have been eliminated, and integrated into general company policies and made sustainable.