The new project management process at Sa-ba involves the coordination of +90 days long management activities from customer order to the process of serial production in full compliance with AIAG APQP expectations.
The goal is to meet customer requirements completely, economically and on time, with contribution of participants from design, production, quality, planning and purchasing departments with multi disciplinary approach.
• The projects, which start with an opening meeting organised by the project leader, are tracked with periodical meetings in which top management participate as well.
• Time and task plans prepared in MS-Project environment are reviewed in meetings held at least twice a month, and actions are taken.
• In international project follow-ups, residential follow-up and engineering support is given apart from monthly/weekly visits and teleconferences.
• Projects are divided into five phases and transition among phases is done with the approvals of project team and top management.
• Product design is done via Catia V5, Pro-engineering and Solidworks softwares. Their simulations are done via OPTIS Speos. Date and information security is in compliance with the standards of ISO 27001 Information Security System
• Validation tests, 3D and photometric measurements used in design verification are done at Sa-ba's laboratory, other tests are done at laboratories of solution partners.