As Sa-ba designs and develops lighting products of the future in the light of the experience and accumulation it gained in automotive sector, it practices scientifically based research and development methods and continues its activity areas in parallel with technological advancements. The goal is to shorten the time of responding to customer demands in the design and production of lighting elements in which technological advancements are seen each passing day, and to remain at a powerful position against rivals in competition environment.
• Optic controls of the products, whose mechanical designs are made via Catia V5, Creo (ProEngineer) and Solidworks programmes, are carried out with the OPTIS programme.
• Pre-process of design-production of lighting equipment is accelerated with OPTIS analysis programme.
• LED circuits and elements, and PCB card designs parallel to mechanical design are placed into products by being developed according to products and produced at the limits of required light sources and regulation.
• In product development process, photometry and colour measurements are done at in-house laboratories, and their compliance with ECE, SAE and CCC standards is checked. Measurements carried out on prototypes, and laboratory results enable retroactive intervention at the stage of development and smooth production.
• Perfection of product realisation process is ensured with expert staff. Reliable solution partners are used in software (CAE) and rapid prototyping, material and performance tests.